Artist: Rajan Dey
This painting had won me the GOLD award for 2020 International watercolor painting competition organized by BAG. This is a fantastic piece of beautiful, ORIGINAL watercolor painting of sacred Varanasi temples along the river bank of Ganga where locals are seen bathing before offering prayers during early morning hours. This painting was painted on quarter imperial artist quality Saunders Waterford 300 gsm paper using premium quality watercolor paints from various brands like Windsor&Newton, Sennelier, Van Gogh.
Varanasi Ghat_01- 15x11 Inch
- Original Painting by Rajan Dey
- Size: 11x 15 inches / 28 x 38 cm
- Watercolor paints (Winsor&Newton, Sennelier, Van Gogh, QoR, Daniel Smith)
- Watercolor paper (Arches, Saunders Waterford, Fabriano, Canson, Bockingford)
- Dispatched without frame or mount board
- Fully insured when shipped.
- Flat packed or rolled container